Sunday, July 17, 2011
Assistive Technology
I have not had the opportunity to use assistive technology. From the video and others I have seen it really does improve the quality of life for those that have the privilege to use them. I can see how important it is when you have a child with a disability to have a plan, information, and equipment that will assist the child by giving him or her the best opportunity to be successful in school, with the use of assistive technology. I think my approach to using assistive technology in the classroom has changed since seeing the video. The teacher really gave some awesome examples in how to use assistive technology in the classroom. Now, I have a better understanding of the hows and whys of using assistive technology I will be able now to use it when planning my lessons. I also think this will help me to help all my students with or without a disability because I can now see how assistive technology can be used in all disciplines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you. Assistive technology is a great tool to use not only with students that have a disability, everyone can benefit from it.
ReplyDelete